Organized jointly by the Nanosciences Foundation and the Laboratory of Excellence LANEF, TechnoParade 2013 aims to inform, present and exchange about the recent developments in nanotechnologies and nanocharacterisation in Grenoble.
The goal of TechnoParade 2013 was to give a better insight of the technical means in Grenoble through numerous achievements obtained using various technological facilities. This one-day meeting was organized for everyone (technicians, engineers, researchers, students, post-docs, laboratory deputy heads …) interested in nanotechnologies in general, and provided a good opportunity to discover and discuss the very last realizations obtained in the numerous platforms of Grenoble laboratories.
The event also aims to address multi-disciplinary aspects by inviting people from physics, biology, chemistry and industry.
The list of the invited speakers is available:
- Thierry BARON CNRS-LTM
- Pascale BAYLE-GUILLEMAUD CEA-INAC
- Ali BOUAMRANI CEA LETI
- Etienne BUSTARRET CNRS-NEEL
- David COOPER CEA-LETI
- Sorin CRISTOLOVEANU CNRS-IMEP
- Martien DEN-HERTOG CNRS-NEEL
- Fabrice DONATINI CNRS-NEEL
- Vincent JOUSSEAUME CEA-LETI
- Pierre LABBE UJF-DCM
- Valérie LAURENT UJF-Liphy
- Laëtitita MARTY CNRS-NEEL
- Tony MAINDRON CEA-LETI
- Laurent PAIN CEA-LETI
- Karine PERNET-GALLAY UJF-GIN
- Lucian PREJBEANU CEA-INAC
- Raphael RAMOS CEA-LITEN
A large place was given for posters during lunch break. iPods nano were offered to the 3 best realizations exposed.
The organising Committee :
- François LEFLOCH (Fondation Nanosciences)
- Christophe VALLEE (Fondation Nanosciences)
- Thierry FOURNIER (LANEF)
- Xavier THIBAULT (LANEF)
For any question feel free to contact Stéphanie MONFRONT by email : email@example.com